Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Unfair gifts to new Stardoll members!! >:[

So me and my cousin started an anti-bullying awareness club.
We wanted to send a few broadcasts, and then we decided that we would make a few extra accounts, make them manager, then send out broadcasts. So we started doing this and look what I found waiting in the suite!

 
*gasp*
Look at all these clothes and furniture!!!
We have to start with the basic neccessities and they get a really large head start.
:L Isnt that unfair?
Is There ANYTHING we can do to get this stuff too?? I needed a bed when I first started.
AND they get 500 starcoins instead of 200 like they previously gave out. When I first joined, they gave me 60 stardollars. They give them EVERYTHING!! We had to work for it!!

4 comments:

zoritoni said...

I know!!! It's so unfair! And they don't just get 500, they get 1000 starcoins to start! Most of the clothes come with Barbie logo so I'm not too upset by it :) but it's still unfair. Maybe they should give older members a way to get these things too. Btw, I'm happy that this blog exists! It's so refreshing to see a blog willing to criticize Stardoll when it's needed. Sorry for the long comment :)

Lizz said...

Its amazing that your sharing you opinions with us, so don't be sorry for a long comment (: It can be as long or as short as you want <3

Emm said...

Deffinitally. Stardoll is amazing, but people need to see the bad points. I'm glad you're interested

polkadotcookie said...

Ik, Its just SO UNFAIR!! I sent them a letter to them, but they havent replied, I think they are trying to avoid it D: