Saturday, November 12, 2011

Horrible dress ups: Jennifer Lopez

Hey guys. So I havn't done  Horrible dress ups in a long time, so i'd thought I'd do one again.
BTW, the first ever HDU that I ever did, got 13 likes I think!!
Let's try and beat that!
So today i'm doing J-lo.
And ohemgee , is it EVER bad.


It's like her hairs all wet, theres a streak of GRAY in her hair, like Eww? 
And then the skinny ass shoes. Mannn. Nasty, then if you look at the bra part, it's all thin and low rider-ish.
Then it looks like shes frigging touching herself! Hands on hips, NO, she wants one hand on her hip, and the other halfway down her left leg.
....

HDU SPOILER: Msw dolls coming up!
Thats all for now.
-Lizz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so agree, shes like touching herself, and the low-riderness part is so true. It doesnt even look like her, Does she have that nastyness of hair? I think not.

Lizz said...

I think stardoll should delete this doll..

pretty-cute109 said...

ewwwwwwww whats wrong wit it ugh