Monday, November 14, 2011

Rant

 So this girl I saw on stardoll, well I was reading her prez a couple of weeks ago and this is what it said
<- (Click to enlarge)
Then beside it is what I posted on her gb. She deleted it. I was being nice!!
Okay so 'Heres whats up'
NON-SUPERSTARS 'SURVIVE ON STARDOLL' WITHOUT STARDOLLARS!
And woaaah like guurrrl ? You want us to BID on that shirt starting at 20?!?! Uhuh, okay. NO.
 Her starbazzar.
Honey, your NOT gonna win covergirl in a RAINBOW BATHING SUIT!

Lastest presentation:
I've underlined what you NEED to read (Again, click to enlarge)
Suuuure your "broke" just get a 'top up' or a 'refill' whatever they call it when you give stardoll more money to give you stardollars. And nobody wants to be manager for a club that has to wait 'till 100 members before the owner choses one. Yes, because if I love Taylor Swift too, i'm going to rate you 5/5 just to 'let you know' that I love her too! Ommmggggg. Aweh muffinn, i'm sooo sorry that you don't get any comments, that must be because no one wants to visit your blog. You became superstar for 1 reason heh? Yeah well. That reason ain't gonna buy you anything. . . And last but not least, i'm sure no body wants to FQ you. Soooooooooooooo yeah.
You see the arrow? Pointing at the face? Tat's her medoll. . . Noooooooooooooooot gonna win CG with that!

I hate to be mean, it's just that. . . come on! People these days ARN'T THAT GULLABLE!
They arn't gonna vote you 5/5 thinking it will send you a little secret message saying "Ohemgee I love Taylor Swift too!" NO.

And thats fine, Dislike this post if you want, Idc really because its my opinons and if you disagree in a bad way and start a querl, then I don't need to hear yours.
Like if you agree.
Comment, tell me what you think. I WILL reply, Even if you say "I disagree"
And remeber: I moniter all comments, I approve all of them before it gets put on ELSDG so if they're mean/rude/bad comments do you think i'll click "Publish"? No. Obvs not.
0.o
Lizz

There has already been a 'bad' comment trying to be posted. And guess what, clearly MAREEJANE didn't read my post above here, thaaaatt weel, comment like that won't be published.
She posted on my gb (I took a print screen so i'll post it later) I just saw her stardoll account, she just made it like ... 1 hour ago. LOL. Probably did that just to piss me off. Which didn't work. Hah, too baadd. She doesn't even 'no how 2 speel' She said my doll + blog is fake.. like wow okaaaay. Then she said I called her a b!tch, which I never did, I never said that, did I? NO.
Post coming up later about her.

P.S IF YOU PEOPLE ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO COMMENT ON MY GB, THEN EXPECT SOME MEAN COMMENTS AT CHA, AND TO BE POSTED ON A BLOG THAT GETS ALMOST 400 PAGEVIEWS PER DAY.

2 comments:

Emm said...

Wow. "I need more halloween decorations if anyone's feeling gifty today"? Well, I GOT SOME NEWS OF HER> Yeah I'm totally going to send you something because you DIDNT ACCEPT MY FRIEND REQUEST. Eugh.

Anonymous said...

k she's selling things that she got for free for money what a biXX