Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Old new and daily pageviews

Hey! It's me, Emm,
Today I'm posting about the Old new items on "New items" and Daily page views!


I'll start with old new, I just wanted to point out that these "New Items" are still there! It's bothersome, because I love seeing whats new in stardoll, I mean stardoll has A LOT of things going on ALL THE TIME, I just don't see what one more thing could cause so much harm? Here's a picture:

Sigh,. nothing to do :(
Also, has anyone, besides me, realized that there's only been 2 slides of information on the spotlight page for a while? I'm sure there are more things they could inform us about, like new clothes collections and stuff like that.
Anyways, DAILY PAGE VIEWS
 
Time: 6:00 Winnipeg time
Date: Wednesday, November 9th, 2011
Number of page views: 8282
Plus 104 page views in 23 hours and 20 minutes.

All for today! Keep reading! -Emm♥

No comments: