Monday, October 10, 2011

New Makeup at starplaza...FOR STARCOINS

UPDATE: STARDOLL HAS CHANGED IT FOR SUPERSTAR ONLY
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
Can you believe this? I mean I have seen so many of those "send this to stardoll, and maybe they will let us be superstar, and get some makeup" and I am always like, its not like they are going to listen to us, I mean to get superstar and to pay for it, is how they run the site right? Without that, stardoll would get shut down.. But It actually worked!! Okay so the link is.....

HERE

Go buy it! I dont know how long it will be there, so get it QUICK!! Theres mascara, blush, eye shadow, and lipstick. I repeat, NON SUPERSTARS CAN BUY THIS.

AND Incase you dont know me, Im one of the posters here, Im new, Youll be hearing all the latest things from me, and See some wicked Stardoll, and real life celebrity look alikes!! And Im also trying to get to be able to post some free stuff (we ALL love free stuff, even if its crappy) so we'll se how that goes. Oh! My name, right, My Name is Tasha, and Im polkadotcookie on stardoll. Talk to me Id love to hear from you.

Enough about me, What about you?!??! Arent you freakishly excited?!?!? Leave your comments here about what you think about this. Good? Bad? Fishy? Too good to be true? Someone hacked into stardoll? So come on! What are you waiting for?!

xx
~Tasha~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's your username?

-Zebra_a2z/Heera

Lizz said...

polkadotcookie.
Her real-name is Natasha but call her Tasha :)

Anonymous said...

thats so great!! and i tried the mascara out and it looks just as good as the superstar one, and the lipstick colors are great

-fashionariane11

Lizz said...

I love it too! Im so happy that my messages to stardoll worked!

zoritoni said...

Well I just found out that there is a club in Brazil for the make up and they gave away some cool prizes to people for joining (similar to Disney fashion lounge and Rebecca Bonbon). But unfortunately I was too late to join... Anyway, grateful for the make up. Now we at least have something :)

Emm said...

Hooray for NON SS stuffs!

halmsted8498 said...

This link actually will work for ever! If you click on the link"here" then it pulls you up to the Starplaza and opens up where you try on clothes, then all the makeup is in the corner! I love it!
XoXo halmsted8498