Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stardollars UNLOCKED!

Hey guys, it's me Emm, sorry I haven't posted in a while!

Anyways today I'll be posting about the new stardollars! I guess, not NEW because anyone who was in stardoll before, knew all about them and basically, missed them.
But they're back and better than ever! Here's a pic that I got on the sdmail newsletter:
If the writing on the picture's to small to read, it says:
You can shop with and earn stardollars!
Buy and wear make-up!
Shop for any items in Staplaza, Starbazaar and Suite Shop!

That's exciting! I haven't exactly figured out how to earn stardollars yet, but if you know, let us at ELSDG know! Thanks for reading! Enjoy your new items purchased with your stardollars!!!
Fame, Fashion and Friends,
Emm♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

zoritoni said...

Oh yeah I wish I knew how to actually earn them. I read somewhere that there are some offers that are available, like downloading free software in exchange for stardollars, but I'm not sure how safe that is. I just did the usual, connected twitter, facebook and downloaded the toolbar. Hope you will share if you find out :)

Emm said...

I for sure will,
And I tried to echange my starcoins for stardollars,, (Which is another thing I'm pretty sure they mentioned you could do) but it said it was only for superstars. :(