Friday, November 4, 2011

Guy Covergirl!

Hey everybody..
It's me Emm,
I would have posted yesterday, but apperently I got "banned" from the computer for a day. Hardly banned,,, but okay,, anyways,, today there is a guys covergirl! Thats awesome! I love to point out things like this because it shows that stardoll isn't just for chicks, Here's a pic:


Congrats, RockingJacob and cutebells123 for winning covergirl and national covergirl!!!! Visit them! :)


That's great. I love it, I love when the under dog wins. Awesome.


Thanks for listening~ Fame, Fashion and Friends, Emm♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ... I am RockingJacob ... I searched my name on google and saw this ..... I love it , and thnx so much .. Also , I would like to be friends with you on stardoll ... What's your name .. Don't send me a request . I will , cause I have to many ... Also write i my guestbook that your the one that wrote on your blog about me so I know ...... BB