Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Clothes that don't fit right + Elsdg news

Look at that! I mean, the bathing suit doesn't even cover the bottom half, and even if you move it up, then the bra part will show!
And then the dress, it has a "black bra" on, and yet it still shows! I mean, if you remove the "black bra" it shows the "white / pink bra" Then it shows the "white / pink underwear" at the sides of the dress, and it was 70 stardollars for the dress and 10 stardollars for the bathing suit!! Saaad.

And news about Superstar member ships:
I WON ONE!

I can't believe it, I guess all my hard work payed off, I worked so long and hard on this scenery, means my life to me :) Thanks Marrissa343

I don't know WHEN I will be superstar, how, and for how long,

Please LIKE this post if you think the outfits DO NOT what so ever fit right.
*****NEW HORRIBLE DRESS UPS COMING TOMORROW OR THURSDAY*****
 -LovealwaysLizz

No comments: