Saturday, November 5, 2011

Stardoll's most beautiful MeDolls: Tixaro

Hey there! It's me Emm,

I'll be posting on the segment "Stardoll's most beautiful MeDolls" for the first time! I'm very honoured to present to you, Tixaro! Here is a picture:

Her MeDoll has a very elegant and sophisticated look. It reminds me very much of Marilyn Monroe.


Don't you think? Anyways, her MeDoll is wearing:

Jewellry: 1 mole and a pair of diamond earrings, diamond bracelet, Pearl ring.
Make-up: Light pink eye shadow, Mascara, White eyeliner, Bright red lipstick, Shiny lip gloss
Fingernails: Turquoise sparkles nail polish
Toenails: Turquoise sparkles nail polish

Clothes: Third Grace Primavera Gown (Museum mile, 24 stardollars), White bow pumps (Perfect day, 80 starcoins)

Yep, she's a beautiful! :) With a beautiful suite to boot! That's all for now, visit her! Thanks for reading!

Fame, Fashion and Friends,
Emm♥

2 comments:

Nessie Winchester said...

Thank you very much for capturing my medoll:) I'm really honored!

Emm said...

Thanks so much! You deserved it!