Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Not-so-new items

Hey there! It's me, Emm.
Sorry about my lack of posts but it's been a loonnng couple of weeks. Which included, spirit week, a school dance and floor hockey. (I love all three). Anyways, I was minding my own buissiness and going to check out the pink ribbon.. but it's no longer there. It's done. But I didn't realize that, so I spazzed at my computer for like 2 minutes, when I realized that it's not October anymore. HAPPY NOVEMBER EVERYONE! In other news, In the spotlight, there's the section " New Items" correct? Thought so, anyways, new items are supposed to be NEW and are they? No. Here's a picture:





They've been the same for like more than a week,,, actually. I don't really know. I don;t have a very good sense of time... but oh well. My point is that they've been the same too long to be considered "New" to me anymore. Also, what's your opinion on today's hotbuy? Kinda cute, but to be honest, I thought it was a table cloth at first. Not my style, I'm not judging.


All for now, Thanks for reading!


Fame, Fashion and Friends, Emm♥

No comments: