Monday, November 28, 2011

IMMA SUPERSTAR!

Im NOW SUPERSTAR!
If your superstar, or non-superstar, and you want awesome prizes and gifts, you can go to
Marrissa343's page, and join her club (Royal.Paradise) For amazing chances! I got to be superstar by winning a contest in her club! I entered at last minuite, and then I won 1st prize! I'm now superstar for 1 month, and I have to say, it's super-amazingly-fun to be superstar for the FIRST TIME EVER!
So join and hopefully you'll win!

THANKS ANONYMOUS FOR LETTING ME KNOW THAT THE LINK DIDN'T WORK!
I UPDATED IT! IF IT DOESN'T WORK AGAIN, PLEASE SOMEONE LET ME KNOW!

Also, Since i'm now superstar, that means,
ELSDG DESIGNS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
You can buy them!
Click HERE to go to my suite, then click on starbazaaarr so you can BUY something that says you support + read ELSDG!
-Lizz-

3 comments:

zoritoni said...

Congratulations!!! That is so awesome for you! Hope you enjoy your time as a superstar. I will definitely check out the bazaar :)

Anonymous said...

Thats so great :) ( and the HERE takes you to there own bazaar) :)

Lizz said...

Thanks Anonymous and Zoritoni for the nice words, and thanks Anonymous for letting me know (: