Sunday, November 20, 2011

Nicki Minaj ft. Rihanna - Fly makeup look-a-like & News

Today I have news + makeup look alikes for you.
Stardoll have added some .. .. messages to the friend requests and when you send a message from your sd inbox.
This new message came out the day I got this message: (Below the picture with the hands)

 The hands: Arn't they beautiful? I forget what doll had them, it might have been lizluz .... anyways. Love it! Do you?

Read the highlighted parts. (Click to enlarge)
It's a message saying "Action has been taken against Mareejane"
How do you think I did on the makeup look alikes, FLY by Nicki Minaj and Rihanna? Do you like them? Which one do you like the most?
Comment and tell me! I'm pretty sure that Nicki had 4 looks .. even though I only did 3, and Rihanna had different outfits, but not different makeup. . So I only did one.
 Click on any Picture that you want to see bigger.
-Lizz

No comments: