Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jewelry Designer on Stardoll!





There’s a new thing on stardoll! A jewelry designer! This new game/thingy allows you to make your own necklaces, glasses, headbands, and much more! Unfortunately everything costs stardollars, so it is unavailable for non-superstars ):
With the Jewelry designer, people have been making their own wigs! Using a hairband and coloring some of the feathers, they are able to make amazing wigs! I have found so many great new hairs people have made on stardoll.

The pictures I have added are of the game/thingy and three hairs people have made. It’s really hard to make wigs, I have tried and failed myself, but some people are experts at it! The two people I’ve included with me have great hairs!

Hope you enjoy this new game/thingy as much as I do!

-Heera


No comments: