Monday, November 21, 2011

4 sc earrings

NOTE: Earrings are now 3 stardollars.

Hey there, its Emm,
I noticed that there's a glitch in "Spotlight" and that there was a pair of Rio earrings for only 4 sc,
That's pretty cheap for Rio, I saw some there for like 54cs... Here's a pic:


I don't think that you'll be able to get them in the actual Rio store, so you'll have to get them through Spotlight,, Get them fast! I don't know when it'll get fixed, they seem a little bit Christmasy,, :) I believe that you can click the picture to see it bigger if you want to see the earrings better...



All for now, Emm♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

Emm said...

OR,, maybe you CANT click to enlarge....

Lizz said...

Thanks Emm, got em right away!!

Emm said...

For sure.. I GUESS its no longer availalbe, because I already have likt 3 Dislikes. Sorry guys, I said get them soon, it's not my fault that when you checked it was already expired.