Thursday, November 24, 2011

Horrible dress ups: Msw 2011 doll


So the MSW 2011 doll.
Who likes it? *Nobody raises hand*
I have to say, MSW 2010 compared to MSW 2011,
The clothes are better in MSW 2010, The dolls body is better in MSW 2010,
The Crown is better for the MSW 2010, The sash is better for MSW 2010,
And last but not least, the hair and skin colour are better for MSW 2010. 

Not judging the winner of 2011 or anyt.. Well yeah actually I am.
But still, I find that Stardoll did a better job on last years doll then this years.

Answer this question in the comments :

What do you guys think?
MSW 2010 or MSW 2011 doll? 

Like if you agree with me about the MSW 2011 doll
All for now.
-L-I-Z-Z-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LIZZ! Oh this is just HORRIBLE! Controversy says in six days that Stardoll will re-open as a STUPID barbie website thing! The medolls will change, etc.

zoritoni said...

I absolutely agree with what you said. You would think it would be easier to make a dress up doll from an existing doll but hey...

pretty-cute109 said...

i totes agree its plastic i think i might need eye surgery too lol