Sunday, November 6, 2011

Greta, Hot buys outfit, Warnings + Messenger news.

Hey. It's Lizz. I bring good + bad news.
So some of you long-time-ELSDG-readers might remember we had a writer named Greta, (Her sd username is x-rainbowz) Well since Greta left ELSDG, her and I have grown really close to eachother.
Take a look at the pic below for an example.
She has a blog of her own now, so follow it!
nasb-ftw.blogspot.com


So when I was rating her scenery's + album, I saw this scenery, and I just thought "Wouldn't it be cool if the time here [In Winnipeg] was 11:14 and the clock says 11:14?" So then I looked at the clock and BAM, that's exactly what happened.


 I created an outfit with the HOTBUYS pink stereo top, it's with a beanie, the pink top, some pink + gray + black makeup, baggy sweats and converse high heels. It's a Reggie / hiphop / dance / laid back look. I like it, do you?

Now on the right side, I was scrolling through USD makeup contest entry's, and I found this warning comment. And thats why , we here at ELSDG put our name on the pictures, because we actually have had other blogs take our photos and not give us credit nor anything.



Then I was talking with my friend on messenger, (Yes theres a REAL PICTURE OF ME) and I was writing lizzcity, very badly, then I hit the big button, SEND and it turned out like that below. I wasn't very happy.

Also I shall let you guys know, that I will be putting videos of myself talking on here soon. Because it's easyer then spending an hour writing all of it.
I'm not sure if Emm will show herself, but hopefully one day me + her will put a couple pictures up on here so that you guys can actually put a face to ELSDGs owners / writers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're beautiful :)

-Heera

Lizz said...

Aweh thanks H, you are too, we all are :)