Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thank you Leivien06!

I got a Guestbook message from Leivien06 like, 4 hours ago, and she told me that somebody was posting bad things about ELSDG on the chatbox! So I went to go check it out, and I read all the rude comments, and the nice ones, (The people sticking up for ELSDG!) and then I thought,
"Hey, wait, wasn't there a girl who was mad at me for dis-q-ing her from the Makeup contest? And then I thought, YEAH!"
Sooo somebodys been posting bad things about us, ELSDG!!! its probably sophiehanley9 becuase she voted my scenery 0/5 BOOO! and then I got all mad .. and she asked me : Why did you do that? and she called me an idiot and stuff and then i told her that she was AUTOMATICLY disqualified from the mcc becaaause she was rude to me, and she just posted the mean comments TODAY, (When the results came in) So I dont really care, I was planning on deleting the chatbox anyways, but I told her sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me, and its true! I dont really get offended by words because its usally just some jealous B**ch that I dont need to think about! So thanks for all the kind words about my blog, one hater just makes me stronger!! 

If you want to know the mean words that the girl said, please message me, don't guestbook, message me on stardoll.
I'll be happy to tell you,

So lets report sophiehanley9, because even if it wasn't her, she still said "I hate your crappy blog you idiot!" On my guestbook, (For a post about that, click HERE)

Read, comment, and then message me,
Thanks!
And remember, haters make you stronger! (Look at Justin Bieber for ex..)

And for some really inspiring words on their pres, Click on

Polkadotcookie and read her pres, or,
applepie9731 and read her pres,

^ They're Great people too :P

Love,
Lizz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No prob, Lizz! Anyways, your blog is SUPER AWESOME!!!