Sunday, September 25, 2011

Eco-design a better world

Hi everybody!
It's Emm!
Today I will be posting about eco-design!

Stardoll has decided that they want to get a little more "interactive" with their users, so, they made this eco design so you could pitch ideas for fashion and furnishing! Wouldn't it be cool to have something in the starplaza designed by you? I totally think it would be! Here's a picture from the page:




For more details on it, click on the second slide in your spotlight and it should direct you to the eco design project!

Here's a picture of my favourite design pitch right now:



Holy man, I wish I could draw like that!

Please, if you have ideas and designs that you would like to pitch, check out this chic interactive activity by stardoll!


Good luck I hope your idea gets there!
Fame, fashion and friends,
Emm ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that has been copied from s famous designer "versace" its been proven on blogs go search it up