Thursday, September 29, 2011

Non-superstars constantly winning catwalk+ We have a superstar day today!

Stardoll is being EXTRA NICE today by giving all non-superstars a superstar day today! (Unless you clicked "Skip this offer" like Emm did.. -.-)



This is what your.. what's it called, will look like, instead of purple, it'll be gold! Now I wonder if Royalty's .. what's it calleds are blue?
(If your Stardoll Royalty, please comment and tell us!!)
(We've had lots of commenters latly which is TOTALLY AWESOME BRO!) ..


 You can earn 10 exra Stardollars if you download the stardoll toolbar, (I did that..) You can delete it after, It just has to install and .. yeah I think you have to use it once and then you can delete it..


This is all my makeup BEFORE being a Superstar .. (I know that you get 1 superstar day at the beginning of when you create your account, but I bought a 7 dollar dress, and accessory's, not makeup, I was so stupid then, but now I'm not!!) Anywho, the makeup you see in my beauty parlor THERE was all free, (Okay, not the blond streaks or the blond hair dye, but still ....) and I boughhhtt > Black eyeshadow > White eyeshadow > 2 mascaras > Black pencil eyeliner > and I think that's ittt... ?


NON-SUPERSTARS CONSTANTLY WINNING THE CATWALK!
Okay, not that this is a bad thing, I mean finally we're getting a chance, but no i'm talking about non-superstars winning for not even having a nice outfit!

So this is the latest 'Catwalk winner's' suite, wow, a dress.. Really? OH SORRY I FORGOT THERES A BELT WITH IT!!
Wowzerrz. This outfit *FAILS*.


 This is the outfit she won the Catwalk with .. A Monte Carlo bathing suit, and a 14 starcoin (It just got fixed, now it's 140) skirt. I'm sorry, but there are BETTER NON-SUPERSTARS WITH NICER OUTFITS THAT DESERVE TO WIN SOMETHING!
I honestly don't know HOW they win, maybe they're up against something ugly? But still , I mean, I'm sure I haven't even gotten 1 vote on the Catwalk, infact, all I know is that you save your outfit into your album and it get's submitted to the 'Catwalk runway' Right??

2 NEW FEATURES IN YOUR SUITE!!

As Emm posted, there is now "Style by room" and she explained how to use it, Anyways, theres also a little pink bubble with a number in it when you buy something,
Have fun!


---Lizz---


(Please comment and LIKE if you agree with the girl winning the catwalk or DISLIKE if you don't)

No comments: