Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's Lizz,

Hey guys. It's THE OWNER here. Some people, are hating on ELSDG.
They wrote in the chatbox, saying mean things, and they also are publishing mean comments using the name: Anonymous.


From now on, I will delete all comments with the username : Anonymous. Or "No name" or anything else. From now on, You MUST put your stardoll username. And I will look it up on stardoll to see if it's real or not, and you can't "FAKE" it, but putting somebody elses username. Because, I will message that account, and ask them if they made that post.

Also, I have set up COMMENT MONITORING.
That means, whenever somebody posts a comment, IT WON'T SHOW UP AT FIRST. Because, the comment got sent to MY EMAIL. (Which nobody knows except the ELSDG team) and I will decide if it's rude, TO DELTE IT, If it's nice, TO LEAVE IT.

And ELSDG workers, You do not have to put your sd username.

Haters, Why are you wasting your time on this blog if you HATE it?? Huh? And you guys are WIMPS. Nobody "Brave" puts mean comments on a blog. Cause that's just.. well, RETARDED. Im sorry, I would have said GAY but I love gay people. All of them are my BFFS. And same with special-needs people. I love you.

That's all. The mean comments WON'T continue, because I have some ideas of who they might be.
And boy, Do I know.

|Lizz|

No comments: