Friday, September 16, 2011

Opinions on Horrible dress ups

Hey guys it's Lizz, and lately Ive been doing Horrible Dress ups, and I see a lot of likes, The Ciara one has.. 11 I think and my Avril Lavigne one has 6? So far..? So anyways.
I'm just wondering if you guys like it or not, I mean, I think you guys like it because it's funny right? Yeah.. So don't fret, i'm going to keep doing it for sure, probably, 1ce or 2ce a week? So check in everyday!

Also we have a search bar, for ELSDG.. It's right underneath the slideshow of flowers, It says "Looking for something?" "Can't find something?" "Search ELSDG with the google search box!"

Also, I need your opinions, should we get a new background? Like, I know it's pretty white flowers right now, and I love it, but I don't know ... maybe we should change it to a more fall / winter theme? Instead of a spring / summer theme?

Click on the LIKE button if you like the Horrible dress ups, and comment with a YES or a NO if you think I should change the.. background thing.. and YES im currently working on a banner, I only have mine and Emms dolls .. Ill attach them right here:





















Okay, so again, comment with your opinions on the dolls for the banner I have so farr, annnnd your opinions on .. the new background. Okay? Oh yeah, and yeah. Okay. Yeah.
Bye for now!
Lizz

1 comment:

pretty-cute109 said...

i like em they are soooo funny