Friday, September 16, 2011

September, and joannaBG's album

Hey guys! So if you have a look at our BLOG ARCHIVE, September has the most posts of all the months, and ELSDG just started in May..
This month, already has MORE READERS then any other month (Thanks guys! I love you!) and MORE POSTS!
September is currently at a whopping 32 posts, and today is only the 16th of September! And not only is there 32 posts, but they're loooonnng posts!!
Emm is posting more and Lei has added some posts to our blog too!

Emm: 13 posts
Kelly: 13 posts
Me: 67 posts
Greta: 9 posts
Lei: 5 posts

Okay, so as you guys may have noticed, JoannaBG has won the album contest 3 times in a row, 3 times!!
I personally don't like this, Yes, pepole, I AM jealous, but that isn't the reason i'm about to say this:
People, Her album clearly isn't that good, if you frikkin look, it's all pictures!!
There are SOOOOOOOOOOO many more stardoll people who should win instead of her!

The reason people keep voting, constantly, is because everytime they visit an album, and scroll down, there it is, a big 3 timer, then they click on it, and YOU KNOW WHAT? I wouldn't be suprised if ALL OF THE SUDDEN SHE WON CG!
Im sorry, and I need to PERSONALLY apoligize to JoannaBG myself, because, I don't know, everybody has thier opinions, and you know what, I have mine, of course, and well, I just don't think her doll/album is nice enough to win!
But since i'm a nice person, Congrats to you anyways!!

Love, Lizz

No comments: