Thursday, September 15, 2011

Horrible dress ups: Avril Lavigne

Her there peoplee!
Soooo today's horrible dress up doll is: Avril Lavigne's dress up doll, not the 2nd, not the 3th, THE FIRST ONE. Okay, here it is:


This is ANOTHER u-g-l-y doll, I mean, look at her feet! These are worse then Ciara's feet! Okay, now on this doll, the face and the doll are equally disgusting, like, come on Stardoll! I think kids are DIEING just looking at this doll!
Kid:
"Ohh look it's Avril Lavigne! I love her!"
*Clicks on Avril Lavigne*
*Screams*
*Faints*
Mom:
"Ahhh! My kid has fainted!"
*Looks up at computer screen*
*Screams louder then child*
"Ill sue you Stardoll!!"
*Faints*

Stardoll, that is NOT a good case!! I mean, the clothes WERE Avril's style at the time, but I mean, JUST DELETE THIS MESS OF A DOLL BRO!

CASE CLOSED:
1) Don't click on Avril's doll
2) Don't faint, (Pleasssssssse!!)
3) Stardoll needs to delete this doll A.S.A.P!!

Dont you think? Click the LIKE button if you agree, and click the DISLIKE button if you disagree.

|Lizz|

1 comment:

pretty-cute109 said...

hehehehehe u-g-l-y stardoll got no alibi lol