Friday, September 30, 2011

New Pink ribbon breast cancer support calendar.

Hello our dear readers, 'tis Lizz here.
Looks like Stardoll has a new calendar..
First it was the Ramadan one,
Then the Mortal Kiss 2 one
Now the Breast Cancer support one!

I think this is a super great idea, because most people on Stardoll are girls.. correct? (I'm not saying it's wrong for guys to go on Stardoll or that they're aren't any,) 

And most of us, are going to get breasts (I'm sorry "_" But it's true!)

And yesterday at school, we had an assembly, and they told us to look at the person on the left, and then look at the person on our right. Then they told us that out of the 3 of us, 1 would get Cancer. And that's a fact.
The time it took me to write this, (15 mins so far..) somebody has died of Cancer, Which is really darn sad. 1 out of 4 people might die of Cancer. So all i'm saying is that it's great the Stardoll is raising awareness!
Yipiee! Also, we get pink gifts most likely!

I'm totally not sure when this calender will start, I think maybe Oct 1st? Because isn't October Breast Cancer awareness month? Anyways...





You have to click SPOTLIGHT hen it takes you to COVER right? Weeel, go to Pink ribbon right beside Better world designs.

Anyways. I'll be waiting for this awesome new Calendar..
Love, Lizz
(Like if you HATE CANCER!)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yeah monnn....my class was running that assembly :)