Friday, September 30, 2011

Greaat news~!

Hey guys, Great news!

I might become Superstar sometime soon, boy, oh boy, that 1 Superstar day that Stardoll gave us makes me really want to become Superstar!

I asked my mom, (Because I don't have a credit card, or a phone, not that I would want to be charged by phone anyways!) I said:

Me: Hey mom, can you come down here for a min?
Mom: Sure.. ?
Me: Can I become Superstar
Mom: .. Um well,
Me: I mean, I'd pay you back absoloutly, I just don't have a credit card.
Mom: Maybe.
Me: Will you think about it?
Mom: Yeah..
Me: 'Cause you know that i'd pay you back right?!
Mom: Yes, but what does being a 'Superstar' on stardoll benifit you for?
Me: I get to buy clothes that regular members can't buy and design more suites and I get to win awards.. Well that is if I win ..
Mom: Again, *Sighs* i'll think about it
Me: I mean, I don't want to be a Superstar for a whole year, just maybe 6 months?
Mom: And how much is that?
Me: 41.70$
Mom: Yeah, we'll see ..

So this is GRREEAT! I think I might be able to be Superstar by Christmas and i'll be able to sell ELSDG shirts! WHOOP!WHOOOP!WHOPP!
.. Thanks. Lizz

No comments: