Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Different Styles; One T-shirt

Hey everyone :]
So I decided to do something fashion related- hopefully it is okay with Lizz and Emm!
So lately I have been into style right now, and I got this free Rebecca Bonbon t-shirt. It inspired me to use this t-shirt to tr
ansform into different types of styles using other garments.

(Click to Enlarge)

So here is the first style. Ready, set, Go go go!

Style #1: Casual and simple


I love cardigans- it is a MUST in my wardrobe! It's cozy, warm, and stylish! Even in warm temperature, you can roll up the sleeves. Cardigans really dress up a plain outfit.
The shorts add a tom-boyish touch. I know may girls prefer to wear skirts or jeans, but I opt for the middle, a bit short and denim.


Style #2: Gothic


See what kind of a difference it makes compared to the first one? Here we are all about dark garments; and graphic tee's with splashes of rainbow. The skirt adds feminine, all tulle and dark.

Style #3: Chic


I love this one personally! The belt adds definition to this outfit. The jacket rolled up really dresses up the outfit, and the plaid pants are just gorge! It fits perfectly with the tee; it adds a touch of color. It's so stylish and amazing!

That is all for today! Yes, there will be a continuation, so watch out!


LeiVien06

No comments: