Thursday, August 25, 2011

More mean girls.

Okay so take a look...

Soo,, to the ELSDG team, sophiehanley9 is AUTOMATICLY DISQUALIFIED FROM THE MAKEUP CONTEST. Nobody calls my an idiot and doesn't get reported, and NO I do not delete mean comments from my GB, because I like the world to SEE THEM and stick up for the victim :]


Why? Because she wrote this in my like, 3rd scenery EVER, (Since I joined Stardoll,,)
In case you can't see, she wrote "0/5 boooooooo" and also, below my scenery it says created 11 months ago, that's almost a year ago! ! Jesus people these days. (Sorry for saying the name of our/my lord/savior)



And then they're was another girl who created her last page on JUSTIN BIEBER. I mean, come on people, he truly IS a good person, if you were famous he would NEVER do that to you! I've actually read that even if you don't like him, you should still watch his movie "NEVER SAY NEVER" because it TRULY IS INSPRIATIONAL! So, yeah. And if you ask people why they are haters of him, they say stupid things like, "Because he can't sing" or "Because he sounds like a girl" or "Hes ugly" ... You know what haters? JUSTIN'S HATERS MAKES HIM STRONGER. And 1 out of 100 people are haters of him, that's pretty awesome, He's caught my heart, and hopefully he'll catch yours too :)

Enough of Justin.. okay.



Sooooooo, I could totally tell that before I spaazzeed on her about the facts on Justin and stuff, I saw her last comment.. "WTF YOU BICH!" .. If you just add a T in there then it becomes, "WTF YOU BI+CH!" (I really don't like to swear, it's a dirty nasty crappy, habbit.)

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,
So, bye.

Lol, love Lizz,
P.S I sent an email to USD today and i'm gonna wait for they're reply, sooooo, i'll tell you if they DO reply or not..

""-Lizz-""