Saturday, September 24, 2011

Random news about me + a creepy spider..

Heeey guys! Lol,
Okay so like, 5 mins ago, I was vacuuming my whole house, and (My house is a two-storey, Basement, Mainfloor, upstairs) and I started at my stairs (That lead upstairs to the top floor) and I went down-wards. Weel my computer is in my basement, and let me tell you, my basement is small, it's litterly like:

Go downstairs, see computer, turn a corner, see laundry room and bathroom door, look to the right, see a TV .. walk towards the TV turn left, see a room full of my moms stuff. Its NOT BIG!

So anyways, I was vacuuming my laundry room, including spider webs and all (BTW, like 4 days ago, I found a frikkin HUGE spider in my room, dead thank the lord, my cat killed it!!) and so I go towards our 2nd frigde in our house (In the launderly room) and start vacuuming inbetween the fridge and our winter clothes closet, and im like, vacuuming a spider web for like 5 seconds, (It was black, filled with dust, big and LONG) and so then I move my vacuum hose around a 'lil big, and I see a spider crawl out (Slowly, because he's so effing huge!) and I scream, and run upstairs shaking.. and I say "Holy sh!t!" (I don't swear often..) so I tell my mom what happened and shes all like "Yeah riiight!" (This spider was like the size of 3 or 4 fingernails!!) and so I ask her to finish vaccuming the laundry room,
and now i'm here, blogging, on the computer. . . and now I feel like spiders are crawling down my back, (It's actually my hair) and now.. well I don't really wanna finish vacuuming upstairs, in my dining room and living room, but if I don't today, I never will.

Better go finish.
Lizz.

P.s like this post if
A) You feel bad for me :O
or B) If you are Arachnophobic (Are, like, deathly afraid of spiders,, like me!)