Monday, September 26, 2011

Do you know what really bothers me about stardoll?

Hey there!
It's Emm.

There are just a few things that really bother me about stardoll even though it's a WONDERFUL and interactive enviroment, I really hate it when they're always pushing superstar membership.
I would deffinitally LOVE to be superstar. But the thing is I'm not going to make my parents pay like $75 just for me to be even more addicted to the computer. I really wish that stardoll would keep doing their superstar days. There are so many things I want to do, like buy make-up and SS items. Doesn't it bother you?

No offense to the superstar readers, I just needed to put it out there.

Also, anything thats NOT superstar, is like friggin' expensive. How does stardoll expect us to get all this money for a simple dress? It used to be easy to save up money. You'd get $1 a day and $4 to spend on anything you want in that day and you only had to do 5 easy things. But now it's not like that. It's really not that easy. Now for things you would get 1 SD for, you only get like 3 starcoins! Which if you put that into perspective is only 30 cents! Wow. I'd really love to have to old currency back. -_-


Please like if you agree with me and dislike if you don't.

Thank you for reading this. It's a little pointless. :)

Fame, Fashion and Friends,
Emm♥

No comments: