Friday, September 16, 2011

StarTrends: The New and The Old

Hey guys, It`s Lei here!
So I am going to talk about Stardoll Trends here on ELSDG for all you amazing fashion lovers! Now here we have schoolwork, chores, friend feuds, and other things that can bring you down. So let`s forget all of our problems and think the side of fashion!

Go, go, go!

The New and The Old.
The silver and the gold.
The Hot and Not.

I remember Stardoll back then- I had a few accounts from 2006-2008. Compare the makeup styles and see what has changed.

Here is my medoll back then in 2006-2008.




Now.

That is a huge difference! My old look actually resembles me in real life... sort of! But it`s close! I remember the clothes I bought were all girly and nice. The superstar hair then are the starpoint hair now.

The makeup changed, too!

Then
Everybody is very creative now! They add accessories to their faces which make it unique! Especially the Anime eyes I have been seeing lately. Amazing! Not only Stardoll changed, but the trends changed aswell.

That`s all I have for today, fashionistas! But don`t worry- I will come right back and write more fashion-related posts! Until next time, see you!

Lei

No comments: