Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Miss Stardoll World

I need to rant about MSW.
I personally don't know why a lot of people are taking it seriously! The thing about it is that there are
so much spam on my guestbook, mail, friend requests and chat. It bothers me so much! The acquaintances I have in chat who don't normally talk to me suddenly ask me for my vote. Here is a message for you, chica.
I will not vote for you. Ever.
This may sound rude, but seriously! I am sick of random people asking for my vote! I vote for people who I think deserve it!
At the moment, I am closing my guestbook until MSW is over. If you have something important, mail it to me.


I am going to delete any MSW requests. Whoever thinks my guestbook is a place for them to advertise, I am going to block them. Also not to mention that I feel sorry for last year's winner; because of rude comments on her guestbook on how it "should've" been them. She doesn't deserve that, after working her butt off with winning. That is because of pure envy and jealousy.


The broadcasts are also off sometimes.


Hopefully nobody is offended. Thanks.


LeiVien06


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Spoken like a true Stardollie :) I agree

Anonymous said...

@Kelly Thanks :] It is my true opinion