Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Me and Emm won game trophys + News

Todays Cg:
Pokuvm
Barbarelaxina



Pants from Miss Stardoll World (The store) for 10 scs :") Hurry before they fix it


FIXED! It's now 70 sc



Were (Emm and Lizz) are verrrry sorry but we do not think that this girl should have won the catwalk, it's not a very creative outfit.

Top designs:
Weelll they're pretty, :)



Picture of me at the top of a game list :)

Muahahahhaa! I have 2 game trophys and so does Emm ;D

We cannot tell you how, although I have to give a shoutout to

WAGBAG

for the "tips" on how to get it :P



I could win you one, but you must follow ELSDG ...



Thats all , Emms at my house (Lizz's House)



--Emmandlizz





4 comments:

Melisahh said...

OMGG! I agree with the catwalk! -.- and no worries, hehe, now only 3 people know the secret to winning, you me and my friend alllieee! :D

Lizz said...

Yeah weeel,
Heera,
Me,
You,
Emm,
and your friend
Alliee or whatever :D
I wont tell anybody else I promissee!!
haha !!

Emm said...

:) Yeah even tho I haven't won any yet. Lol. Lizz won 'em for me.. :P

Lizz said...

I sure did maaan :3