Sunday, October 9, 2011

USD's makeup contest

Okay, so I just wanted to advertize my entry on USD, It's #12, so please vote for it!




Mine  ^


And this is my entry for the halloween one, what do you think of it?

<br/><a href="http://oi55.tinypic.com/2wn0cg2.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

No it's not my doll, because a) I dont have that many acessorys b) I dont have that starpoints hair c) I hardly have any makeup..

Tell me what you think.

Also , this is my last post for today, because I am going to my cabin for Thanksgiving today, and then sleeping over -.-

IF YOU HAVE JOINED THE D-SIGNED CLUB, YOU'LL HAVE GOTTEN THE FIRST GIFT !! YAAY!
25 STARCOIN INTERIOR IS STILL AVAILABLE! STARDOLL HASN'T FIXED IT YET!

Dont forget to vote on the background!!
Love, Lizz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its really good its very halloweeny!! ill vote for you in the comp.. number 12... :) i also was wondering how do you compete in those make up contests in usd??? :)

Lizz said...

Thanks! And all you do is create the look based on the themethat they tell you, and once your done, you press "print screen" paste it in paint, crop it out, then click save, go on to picnik, crop it. Then go onto tinypic.com, upload it, comment on the post and wait 'till the next saturday! You should enter in the makeup contest next time we have one!

Anonymous said...

What's USD anyways?

-Zebra_a2z

Lizz said...

Heera, its one of the biggest english stardoll-blogs. It's an abreaviation (Idk how you spell that) for Underneathstardoll. Here's the link: http://underneathstardoll.blogspot.com Check it out!