Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ads ads ADS!

About these many ads(advertisements)! Ok so sure at least most of us are annoyed at how many adds Stardoll has, am I right? I mean, when I'm about to click on something, an ad pops up, so my screen scrolls up, SO, it ends up clicking something ELSE. It makes going on Stardoll alot more fustrating, and it just takes liger in general. Anyways, enough of my ranting. I don't know if this is a big issue on SD, because there are plenty of other problems that plenty if other people are complaining about, but I'm thinking about messaging Stardoll about it. So yeah...just wanted to let you know, and see if your having some of the same problems as I am.

-Kelly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that always happens to me and it gets so annoying. also the monte carlo is out in the US and when you ur at like a club or reading the starblog or anything advertisement.
~ fashionariane11

Lizz said...

We all agree. Thank you for your comment :)