Monday, October 24, 2011

Contest ending tonight at 10:00pm

Woaah!
That week flew by so fast for me and ELSDG's writers I bet!

So I thought today was Tuesday for some reason.. Idk why! I got just a little big confused,
So the contest between all the writers is ending TONIGHT, that's right, i'm counting the posts AND POINTS tonight (at 10:00pm Winnipeg time) and the results will be posted tomorrow morning...

So far, Kelly has:
17 posts in a week

Emm has:
15 posts in a week

Heera has:
5 posts in a week

Lei has:
0 posts in a week

I still need to count the points, The person with the most posts will get a prize, but the person with the most points gets a BIGGER PRIZE, idk what yet.. :'o

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..

I have quite a few polls coming up for you guys to answer,

Including ..
-New background for Halloween?
-Should we get a translator?
-Does ELSDG need more or less writers?
-New banner for Christmas possibly??

And probably more!
The results and prizes will be posted here tomorrow morning!
GO ELSDG TEAM!

(Since it's Monday, i'm allowed to post.. MUAAHA!)
Love , Lizz

No comments: