Monday, October 24, 2011

Happened again!

Bonjour! Comment ca va?
!TRANSLATION! Hello! How are you?
:) It's Emm, Most of you don't know that I'm fluent in french and am in french imersion!
Anyways, I just wanted to point out the fact that stardoll has failed to have a COVERGIRL for 2 days in a row! *LOOOOONNNNG SIIIIIIIGGGHHHHH* Take a look:


That erks me so much. (DEFFINITION of "erk" being slightly replused or annoyed) Eugh. Oh well. Nothing to do except sit here and complain :( Poop/

Thanks for reading my rant! Love you all!


Fame, Fashion and Friends,

Emm♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think thats really bad how stardoll does that. there are so many people who could win....
-ariane
ps. i think u spell "erk" irk

Emm said...

Lol. I didn't know there was a propper way of spelling a made up word... IF it's made up :) I spell is that way cuz I like "e"s