Monday, October 17, 2011

Stardoll's Blog: Materinty Line? Beyonce News




So, here is something that I recently found out....Beyonce is going to be launching a Maternity Line! Directly from Vicky.Stardoll's post,

"Besides her incredibly sucessfull music career, superstar, Beyonce, is planning to start a maternity collection for her fashion line House of Deréon! Beyonce said that when she was picking out what to wear for her baby bump reveal at MTV Music Video Awards, she tries on at least 70 different dresses. 'I was extremely nervous..It was the toughest red carpet I ever did.' She finally chose an amazing orange Lavin dress!

Now that Beyonce has the bump, she wants to focus her fashion on maternity friendly clothes. 'All I see now are clothes that are flattering on pregnant women I love figuring out designs that make me feel edgy and cool while I'm pregnant' We're pretty excited for Beyonce, what a great idea!"
So yeah :) I give koodos to Beyonce for still embracing her love of fashion, even though she has a baby bump! That should never stop you for dressing in what yuo love. Here are some pics (ABOVE) personally, I think beyonce rocked this dress!

No comments: