Thursday, October 6, 2011

New contests

(Click to enlarge)

Hey it's Lizz.
Okay now, there are some new contests on Stardoll, one that clearly states "Callie needs a makeover!" (She always did,,) and I tried to click on it, and it didn't do anything, then I tried 3 more times, then I finally saw the little blue diamond. ROYALTY ONLY. Of course!!

Then the 2nd contest, is awesome! It's called Forest fairy, and it's a forest fairy doll and you have to dress her up! Be creative! Don't just slap a pretty dress + shoes on her! Think about it! Stardoll likes imaginative entrys.. Well I think..
Anyways.

The 3rd contest, G(irls) 20 summit contest, is a quiz. It's hard. I only guessed 2 answers, because I couldn't find them on the link stardoll gives you. . .
Hope I get it right!

Then of course there's still the Fall into Autumn contest, (I entered, but I forget what you have to do, I think it's create a scenery, I just put a licorice thingie in, Im not gonna win, I think you get a gift just for entering though.. so yeah ;P) and then there's the for a better world Eco Designs contest.

Your opinons on the new contests?
-Lizz

No comments: