Thursday, October 6, 2011

Covergirl oops + Free shoes!

UPDATE: FREE ITEMS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
Hey there. It's Emm again!
There are MORE Pink Ribbon freebies! YEAH!
There's the gloves still and the shoes. I love free shoes. They're wonderful. SO wonderful. :P
Here's a pic:


In other news, if you've read one of my other posts I started something called "Covergirl oops" I guess you could call it a segment if you want. I like the sound of that, "segment":)
Anyways, it always bothers me when the person who wins cover girl of national covergirl isn't actually dressed properly (e.g. odd placements for clothing... weird looking face ETC.)

Today's covergirl (or should I say boy) oops is jc_ba
Take a look:

Extra shirts? I don't think so. Eugh. Congrats anyways,,, to.
jc_ba and shyan321 for winning today's covergirl and national covergirl!

That's about it! Thanks for reading! Tell your friends about ELSDG!
Have a question you've been dying to ask? Comment and ask us!


I won't be posting for the rest of the weekend including Friday and Monday so I'll see you on Tuesday!


Fame, Fashion and Friends,
Emm♥

No comments: