Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Celebrity Look-a-like

Hey guys (:
I’m a new writer to this blog, and this will be my first post on here. I just want to start by saying a little about me. My stardoll account is zebra_a2z, and my name is Heera. I’m 14 years old and I live in the US. That’s basically it, if you want to know more check out my stardoll account.
On to my post.

This is a post of someone on stardoll, who I think is really good at making their medoll like a celebrity or character.
I have found so many people on stardoll who make accounts just for making them look like a celebrity. I wanted to start off with one of my favorites. As I find more people, I will be posting them.

HARRY POTTER!
.Harry-Potter. is one of the best Harry Potter medolls I've seen.
Most of you know who Harry Potter is, but if you don't he's a character from the Harry Potter book series by J.K.Rowling, and is a character in the movie copied from the book.

2 comments:

Lizz said...

:O
Im so sorryyy heera! I forgot to interduce you! Okay, Ill post that right now!

Matt :) said...

HEERA!!!