Monday, August 22, 2011

Outfit look alike.

Hey there.
So im doing this neeew thing called "Outfit look alike" Heres the sitch:
I take a picture,, of an outfit in real life, A) Mine, B) A friends or C) One on google.
Theeeen , I try to find a outfit that looks like it / Put a outfit together on Stardoll.
Soo heres the first one.. ever.

Its one of my dresses from , Charlotte russe it was,, 14$ I think? I got it in Mall of America, Minneapolis, USA and the boots, my mom gave to me, (xD) The belt came with some pants I got at Herburgers in Fargo, Usa I think?? Annnd the scarf, somebody gave to me.

Heres 2 options:
1st, Scarf, Silver hoops, Dress, Boots and Belt

 2nd option:
Silver hoops, Dress, Boots and Belt
Excuzze moi, pour mon pied                             ^


STARDOLL VERSION:


 Dress: Pretty n' Love Ashley Dress (Last rack) 8$ (Ss)
Shoes: Pretty n' Love Ashley Boots, (Last rack) 40$ (N-Ss)
Scarf: Stardoll Scarf, 30$ (N-Ss)

                       OTHER OPTION FOR SHOES:
                Antidote boots, 35$ (Ss)



 MAKEUP :
Dot Lengthening mascara
Dot Volumizing mascara
Dot "Black eye kohl" eyeliner
Dot "Golden fleece" lipstick
Dot "Warm Apricot" blush
Dot "Black brow definer" brow definer
Dot "White collection" eyeshadow
Dot "Sunset gold" eyeshadow




NAILS:
Ring, Hand tatoo, ...
The coulours are DIFFERENT OPTIONS, I don't sujust you paint them like this.. but they're
Light blue
Dark pink/purple
Light purple
Teal
Dark purple



Hope you liked it!
-Lizz-