Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MSW!


Helloooo!
It's Emm here.
MSW is back!

I'd like to start off by wishing all of you good luck!

If you haven't seen the page, you can get free things just by following some simple steps on the MSW page!






Steps:
1. Login (Obviously)
2. You should now be at the tab "spotlight" and "cover".
3. Wait for the MSW add to come up and click on it.
4. Click "promote yourself"
5. Scroll down untill you see the picture posted above.
6. Click "Deliver to my suite"
7. Go to your suite
8. Enjoy!


You can also make something like this on the "promote yourself" page:


I did tweak it a little using picnik.com ... I wasn't interested in running as much as Lizz was so I made one with her doll on it instead!
Fame, Fashion and Friends,

Emm
xoxo










2 comments:

Lizz said...

Ahh thank you Emmz :P

Anonymous said...

Amazing :]