Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Amazing scenerys by: lilcamillaqueen

So I was at the club A-list.models (By: polkadotcookie) and I click on Discussions, as always and I saw a topic by polkadotcookie named: New scenery comp!
Soo I click on club scenerys and I saw one, that was called,  Leaf dress model for 1st comp.
And I look at who made it and i'm like HOLY S#!% (I didn't say it.. I hardly EVER swear) So this awesome scenery maker's username is: lilcamillaqueen
And so I click on her username, and then it takes me to her suite, so I post "Wow you make amazing scenerys!!" On her Guestbook, and then I click on her scenerys, and I look through all of them , So I asked her if it was okay if I posted them on ELSDG, And shes like "Uhh, YAAA!" and so .. here I am now!

My favourites!










She spent a frrikkkin HOUR on this one!! ^





Other scenerys I like, / love (Just click on the name to take you there, vote 5/5!!)

-C.A Scenery
-Laying down
-Get better soon Chaz, Hardy-har-har, lol
-Pink flower dress
-Cheerleading
-SOCCER
-Bubble dress with sparkle (c) Em and Cam
-My band of dreams
-My beautiful gift I enjoy



This is lilcamillaqueen's beach villa suite, Vote her 5/5



That's all for now folks!
-x-Lizz-x-



Her reaction to it all on chat :