Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nicki Minaj

Hey guys today i'm doing a Nicki Minaj look-a-like and well, I want YOU to comment and tell me if you like it :)
Here they are...
& sorry to younger viewers.. with all the cleavage.. you know.. its just Nicki with her fake boobs & butt.. -.-






1st Picture: Stardoll Sea look
2nd Picture: Nicki Minaj Sea look 3
rd Picture: Stardoll Hip-Hop dancer look
4th Picture: Nicki Minaj Hip-Hop dancer look
I hope you like (:
They do kinda look similar.. don't you think?
-Elsdg Owner-
_LIZZ_

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your awesome at the look a likes Lizz.
I'm new at Stardoll. So can you help me around? Will you add me as a friend on this because I want to keep in touch with you and I need some help too!!
Love your blogs,
- ♥SportyLizz1000
P.S. we have the same names! (Lizz) Mine is actually Lizzy but that didn't work so I put Lizz. Minus the "Y".

Lizz said...

Hey Lizzy,
My name is actually Elizabeth but my nickname is Lizz.
I looked at your Stardoll medoll. Its nice. I would most defenitly help you.
Have you looked at all the postes on ELSDG? Because.. well, they're really helpful for newcomers and .. just plain Stardollers!
What you need to do is visit my suite , (Lizzcity) and click "Add as friend" Also you need to open your guestbook settings. Sportylizz1000 IS your username correct?

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's Elizabeth!! What a pretty name! No I haven't seen all of your posts on ELSDG because there are a lot ... but I did look at some. Okay Lizz I will try to do that .. but I might get lost :P

Lizz said...

Okay great. Are you following the blog?