Friday, June 24, 2011

Mano-moon... HACKED?

Okay so I go to Mano-moons suite right? Because her medoll is FRICKIN' AMAZIN'' and Uhh I see THIS:




This looks NOTHING like the regular Mano-moon I KNOW...
Her medoll is usally PALE WHITE not black.. (Not being racist because I love everybody..) and she DOESN'T HAVE BIG HUGE UGLY BOOBS..
Anywaaayss..

Here's some pic's of her OLD medoll like, 2 days ago
They were on her prez..






Pretty nice heh? NOTHING LIKE HER MEDOLL NOW!
That would be prrreeettty sad if Mano-moon did get hacked 'cause like... her medoll is like almost the MOST AMAZING medoll on sd..

Okay and I allllsso found something REALLY weird..
Have a look:




HER NATIONAL COVERGIRL TROPHY IS BEING SOLD IN STARBAZZAR!
For how much? You ask?
You're probably thinking like 10000 Stardollars right? Well.. NO.

The price is...





That's right.. a FRICKING 2 STARCOINS!
And it's reserved...
For WHO?
Well it's for
DOLLY-MY

..
Search her up on sd..
I have suspisions about her because .. her doll's really ugly and yeah..
BUT DON'T ACCUSE HER!
Because.. WHO KNOWS RIGHT?
And maybe Mano-moon will post if she knows who did it on her prez.
But when she finds out I bet shes going to be DEVESTATED because I mean.. if I won a trophy.. I wouldn't want to sell it.. and expecialy to a FREAK who already has a fricking national cg trophy ALREADY.
Greedy
B***h

OKAY. Lets.. umm rap this upp..
And I think she might have gotten hacked too..
Yeah okay lets end this I don't really wanna get all agitated before I go to bed and yeahh
Ill stop myself there...
SORRY.



I ♥♥♥ yous!
Lizz

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGOSSH , i found out this morning at 1:00am , so sad , she can get her account back and trace the hacker. Vist me _Arielbrown

Anonymous said...

JOIN the club mano-moon-help . join she need ur help ,

x-Rainbowz said...

dolly-my is actually mano-moon's sister, they both got hacked by the same hacker! But the hacker is trying to make it look like dolly-my is the hacker by reserving all the items to dolly-my :/ Sorry I just thought I'd correct you ^_^.. I found this out yesterday :/ Its a horrible thing to do, they both put so much effort in their Stardoll accounts, my account is nothing special but if it got hacked I would be devastated <3.


- Greta.

x-Rainbowz said...

Update girls! Bewar is actually the hacker! xD I can't believe we never noticed this :x mano-moon created a new account saying that she is leaving stardoll!


- Greta.

Lizz said...

Yeah thanks Greta :) I noticed that also ..
And what do you mean Bewar is the hacker? You mean thats the hackers username? And what's mano-moons new account?

x-Rainbowz said...

Yes, Bewar is the hackers username. And her new account is mano-moontwo is her new account, both dolly-my and mano-moon have been deleted from Stardoll. I'm not sure if its their own wish,Stardoll cancelled the accounts or the hacker did. I'm not too sure if mano-moontwo is the real mano-moon because there's plenty of people with the username involving different numbers like 2 or 3..

Anonymous said...

yeah its a shame that she got hacked because she's amazing!
but also maybe she made that up so people would rate her more (unlikly) but it might be true and dolly-my might be her other account sooo... maybe she wasnt hacked but she probably was...

i think its a shame, i mean why do people hack?! xxx

please visit and rate me on stardoll my name on stardoll is... etbtxx

im a diamond xxxx (i took after her but now there isnt a her!) xxx

Anonymous said...

mnbvcxz0030