Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Covergirls: June 15th, 2011

Hey y'all!

It's Emm here.

Sorry I haven't been posting for a while, I get kicked off the computer alot. :(

Anyways..

I've decided to write about today's covergirls!

They are... -Pop_Tart- and FuzzlexBerry! Congrats you 2!

Send them a message or or GB them a congrats!!






I was checking out -Pop_Tart-'s suite.

She really changed her style after she won. Have a look:

Different, eh? In my opinion, I liked the first one. What do you think?



While looking at her suite, you learn a couple things about her...

She L-O-V-E-S shoes.
She owns some cute clothes

She is/used to be Superstar. She has all her rooms. OR she was a member when Stardoll used to give away free rooms. Either way ...

SHE is awesome at interior designing.

Anddd.. while looking at her Sceneries and Album, you learn that:

She's better at her suite!



Now for FuzzlexBerry!


Unlike -Pop_Tart-, she seems to have kept her style:
When looking at her suite, I noticed that she has the beach villa. It really looks good the way she decorated it. While some of her other rooms are well.. Scary. Yep they are downright creepy.
She does have all her rooms.
She has a Christmas themed room. I think it's cute,, but wayyy out of season.
She doesn't seem to use a closet *eye roll* they give you one for a reason man!

Checking out her album? I love it.
Her Sceneries? Umm, okay?

I really like the way these two showcased their talents. WAY TO GO!



Love you all,
hugs and kisses,
Emm ♥
Co-Owner

1 comment:

ILIKEPIE said...

Lol Emm I <3 it !!