Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A blog bad mouthing us

Hey guys. This is Emm AND Lizz doing a post together... since we're at a sleepover.. We're a little upset here..
I (Lizz) used to be a writer for this blog called... stardoll-guru.blogspot.com and well, it became un-active and they were not treating me right.. they didn't put my medoll in the banner.. (Btw i'm working on getting Greta's medoll [x-Rainbowz] in our banner..) they had ugly photos of me on it and I was fed up! Nobody stopped it or did ANYTHING ... and that's COMPLETELY not like ELSDG.. we make you feel welcome... So anyways.. I didn't post for a while and well.. neither did anybody sooo the owner found out that me and Emm made our own blog and she starts bad mouthing us.. Have a look:




I (Emm) swear I am super ticked.. I mean she totally posted that after she posted something to everyone of her crew,,, including Lizz, which surprised me a little considering how she treated her..
And she even KNEW about our blog and totally apologized for not being active... but now,, as you can see, she doesn't seem so forgiving right now. Jeez. And just a thought, what if we actually just called our blog stardollguru.blogspot.com or like a different variation.. and it's not like she
copyrighed it or anything, the name was just out there. I didn't even apply to be part of that blog after the way she cheated Lizz out of fairness like that. Cool. Bad mouth us. I don't care anymore. Now that everyone knows OUR side of things. Man, we wouldn't even have to be posting this right now if somebody didn't over react. Sorry to people who are on their side and took offence to what we're posting but we thought if SHE gets to express her opinions on a daily basis,, we should get to at least ONCE.


Here are som'mor photos...


See? Look she even took me off the banner thing... and if you don't believe us then go check out the blog yourself..
You know what Leira? I QUIT. I'm fed up with this crap. If you have any opinions except SDGURU please comment on EITHER BLOG. I would love to see this....



Like really? You apoligize 1 post before.. and then like 5 hours later you're mad again? Humm...
WELL GUESS WHAT? WERE MAD TOO !!!

...
Lizz and Emm