Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mano-moon update

This is sooo sooo very sad.
I just went to her suite again today... and they are selling MORE of her clothes
(They are all reserved) For around 2 stardollars each..
I wouldn't buy those items if I were you guys..
You're just supporting the hacker..

Heres some pictures..




Her Starbazzar and all her lovely clothes going away...



If you remember...
It didn't usto say LOL,
It was
Heyy,

So the hacker thinks it's funny and meanwhile the owner of mano-moon is probably cring her eyes out..

Shes gonna have to make a new account..

Join the club:
mano-moon-help


Oh yeah and 1 other thing..

Sorry for the HUGE elsdg letters and crap..
but well,
I kinda had to because some girl copied my pictures on the mano-moon issue and put it on her blog.
I knew that I should have put the ELSDG on the other pics but I didn't and it happened..

Her blog is called
stardollcrememagazing.blogspot.com


http://stardollcrememagazine.blogspot.com/2011/06/hacker-alert-mano-moon-gets-hacked.html

That was the page that I saw it on but please YELL AT HER!
She told me that she deleted them , and she did, but then she put it back on. I hate people like that.
So go right now, report her on Stardoll, yell at her, and stuff like that ;P

 
UPDATE:
I also found another sneaking blog called:
Stardoll-updaate.blogspot.com

And she copyed my pics too!



That's the link, again, report her, yell at her.
But i'm just thankful that they're just crappy little blogs, with 0 followers / 1 follower (themselves)
Soooo...

No body has read they'res, because by far, ELSDG is the BESSSTT !

Right? Am I right? Yeah, im right!






Lizz