Monday, December 5, 2011

New LE out! 12/5/2011



New LE has come out today!

This new LE has a color scheme of Gold, Black, Red, and some Blue, Pink, and Purple. With tons of feathers, boots, dresses, and shapes, it resembles more up town, higher class almost. There are absolutely beautiful interiors from France, including a scene from Paris, Fleur des Lis, and the Seine.

After viewing all the items, i found only a few I really liked. I feel that this new season of LE is a down grade from the last LE. Although most would probably disagree with me, I still feel that this is true. The clothes are weird, with all their feathers and random puffs, and quite a few have weird shapes to them.

The pictures I have are of the first page of the LE, and Seine.

~I want to know YOUR opinion on the new LE. Like this post if you like the new LE, and dislike this post if you dislike the LE~
-Heera

No comments: