Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ever wondered...

Have you ever wondered how all the stardoll blogs get the pictures?
Well you may know or you may not. You may have wondered, and you may have not wondered.

So if you are interested, I made a video on youtube about 'printscreening' on stardoll.


Tell me what you think! I just uploaded it like 9 hours ago :D
I was working on it last night and then I went on the computer before school this morning and uploaded it to youtube.

Didn't take me long. Sorry for the un-stedyness of the camera.


Tell me what you think by commenting here or on youtube with your youtube account :)

-Lizz-

4 comments:

Emm said...

For those who didn't get it, you go to a page and then click ctrl + Alt + Print Screen, then open up a paint and paste or ctrl + v

Then you should be able to cut away the parts you no longer want with a tool in paint.

After all the unwanted pieces are gone, you save the picture and then go to an online site called 'picnik.com' and you can crop and put writing

Save it from there, then (when posting on a blog)click the button the "add photos" and there you have it!

Note: This works with ANY website.

x-Rainbowz said...

You don't need to press alt+ctrl.. just press print screen and paste it to paint :l.

x-Rainbowz said...

You only have to press Print Screen.

Emm said...

OHH. THANKS! :D